The academic curriculums for the students are based on syllabi laid down by the reputed universally acceptable Central Board of Secondary School (CBSE) New Delhi. Over the years the school has established a sound reputation as a provider of quality education and is recognized amongst the prestigious school of the district.
All the students are required to maintain 75% of attendance to appear in the examination. A relaxation of maximum 10% (purely on medical ground) may be given to student in accordance with the school ruled and regulation or the concerned authority. The request for such relaxation must be sent to the principal within a week along with medical certificate.
- Fee details are attached with the prospectus.
- All the fees should be deposited in due time.
- Tuition fee will be charged for a month.
- Fees are to be paid monthly in cash, cheque or D.D. only.
- Fee once paid will not be refund in any case.
- Fee should be paid up to 8th each of month after that a late fine will be charged for that month.
- No student will be allowed to appear in the examination, if he / she have not cleared all dues.
- Examination fee will be charged at the time of Admission.
- Admission in the school is taken in class Nur.- Ist to XI.
- Admission procedure in the above class starts from 1st April.
- Application forms for admission to above class are available in the month of April.
- Students are admitted to class Nur.- Ist to XI through School Entrance Test (SET) conducted in the month of March every year.
- Application forms for admission to the above classes are made available From the month of March.
(April to March)
Each academic session from April to March is divided into two terms.
First Term :- April to October.
Second Term :- November to March
Academic time :
Summer : 7:50 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Winter : 8:50 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.